You do not need to be a parent! The Arizona School Tax Credit is available even if you do not have children in our schools. It's easy! If you want to support one or more school programs listed below, write a check to the school or schools of your choice and indicate where you would like your tax credit money to be applied. Learn more*
For your convenience, you can donate with a credit card.
Click the button below for a secure on-line transaction:
Arizona Public School Tax Credit*
- Credit applied against your personal state income tax.
- Credit is $400 for married couples filing jointly or $200 for single person or married person filing separately.
- Checks must be made payable to the school.
- Funds support extracurricular activities that require a fee to participate.
- Taxpayer is not required to have a child enrolled in the public school.
- Payment must be postmarked by December 31st of each tax year.
- Arizona Department Revenue Guidelines – ARS 43-1089.01
- Consult your tax adviser for more information.
|Balsz Elementary|| || Brunson-Lee Elementary||Programs:|| |
|4309 E. Belleview|| || 1350 N. 48th Street||Arts|| |
|Phoenix AZ 85008|| || Phoenix AZ 85008||Athletic|| |
|__________|| || __________||Clubs|| |
| Crockett Elementary|| || Griffith Elementary||Field Trips|| |
| 501 N. 36th Street|| || 4505 E. Palm Lane||Library|| |
| Phoenix AZ 85008|| || Phoenix AZ 85008||Music|| |
| __________|| || ||Tutoring|| |
|Orangedale Jr. High Prep|| || || || |
|5048 E. Oak|| || || || |
|Phoenix, AZ 85008|| || || || |
| || |