Arizona School Tax Credit ProgramBalsz Elementary School District #31 Tillman Middle School
You do not need to be a parent! The Arizona School Tax Credit is available even if you do not have children in our schools. It's easy! If you want to support one or more school programs listed in the brochure below, write a check to the school or schools of your choice and indicate where you would like your tax credit money to be applied. Learn more* For your convenience, you can donate with a credit card.
Click the button below for a secure on-line transaction:If you prefer to pay by check, mail the form by
April 15th for the previous tax year.Arizona Public School Tax Credit*
- Credit applied against your personal state income tax.
- Credit is $400 for married couples filing jointly or $200 for single person or married person filing separately.
- Checks must be made payable to the school.
- Funds support extracurricular activities that require a fee to participate.
- Taxpayer is not required to have a child enrolled in the public school.
- Payment must be postmarked by April 15th for the previous tax year.
- Arizona Department Revenue Guidelines – ARS 43-1089.01
- Consult your tax adviser for more information.