Please take this survey about how you feel about our schools. The information will be used by our staff to improve the safety and climate of our campuses. The survey is anonymous and voluntary, but the feedback you can provide is very important to us. It should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you! Click this link to begin: PBIS Parent Survey
Join us for our October Family Involvement Event: Teddy Bears!
Thursday, October 17th from 3:30-5:00pm
Most kids have their favorite teddy bear that they cherish, and these cuddly friends can help motivate children to learn something they may otherwise have issues with. We will also have Krystin Bridges from the Arizona Burn Foundation.
Orangedale Early Learning CenterAn exciting integrated early childhood academic program!
5048 East Oak Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
T: 602.629.6800 F:602.629.6815
Tuition-Based Pre-school Program
For students who are at least 4 years old and toilet-trained
7:30 - 4:45 all-day program
Monday - Friday
Transportation must be provided by parent or guardian.
Registration Fee: $35.00; Monthly Tuition: $600.00
*15% Preferred Employee Discount (call 602-629-6822 for details)
Special Education Pre-school Program
For students who demonstrate educational needs
Free for students who qualify
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. program
12:30 - 3:30 p.m. program
Weekdays, except Wednesday
Why choose Orangedale Early Learning Center for your preschooler?
- Quality preschool experience with an emphasis on individual student growth, development, and academic achievement for college and career readiness
- Certified and highly qualified teachers
- Low student-to-staff ratio
- Licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Integrated setting for typically developing and developmentally delayed students
- Technology integration in all classrooms
- Research based curriculum that targets each of the early learning standards