Believe in Balsz!
How to Register
Contact Our Schools
- A certified copy of the child’s birth certificate
- A child shall be eligible for admission to kindergarten if he/she is five (5) years of age prior to September 1st of the current school year (A.R.S. 15-821)
- If a child is born between Sept. 1st and Dec. 1st, an Early Kindergarten Entrance Assessment is available
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Guardianship, if applicable
- Click here for further information about Orangedale (Preschool) requirements
Why you should send your children to the Balsz School District
The Balsz School District consists of five exceptional schools in east Phoenix — Orangedale Early Learning Center, Crockett Elementary, Griffith Elementary, Brunson-Lee Elementary, and Pat Tillman Middle School. It is home to hundreds of dedicated, professional educators who place our children and families as their top priority.
While each school is different and has its own strengths, there are some common threads throughout the culture you’ll see at Balsz schools. We focus on creating safe, inclusive and diverse learning environments that are a nurturing place for children to grow and develop.
Our highly trained teachers — including many nationally certified educators — work with parents and families to provide the best pathway for success for our students. Our schools focus on providing the essential tools for students to succeed in high school and beyond.
And our community partnerships — including Educare Arizona and the Bob & Renee Parsons Boys & Girls Club — help us provide a broad spectrum of services, programs and support to the families we serve.
The Balsz community is a unique and diverse place, and one we are proud to be a part of. Our schools are a welcoming home for our students and a great place for them to start their educational journey. We invite your child to attend one of our incredible schools and enjoy a safe, high-quality learning experience.