Tips for Taking Tests
During the Test
- Read all directions and questions carefully before answering.
- Even if you are a good reader, consider using the universal accommodation of having the directions and/or questions read to you - at least for the first read.
- Stay focused.
- Skip difficult questions until all other questions have been answered. Flag items to which to return, or keep a record of unanswered items on scrap paper.
- Review and double-check all your answers before submitting.
- Do your best!
Before the Test
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast.
- Drink plenty of water -- stay hydrated.