Arizona School Tax Credit ProgramIf you prefer to pay by check, mail the form byClick one of the school logos below to donate!
Your contribution costs you nothing and allows low-income students a chance to take part in extracurricular activities. Your donation entitles you to a dollar-for-dollar reduction in your AZ state income taxes.
By making a tax credit contribution, you reduce your Arizona income tax liability by redirecting funds to provide essential programs within the Balsz District.
With your help, a stronger, more comprehensive educational program becomes a reality for more Arizona students in the Balsz School District!
- applied dollar-for-dollar against your personal state income tax.
- $400 (maximum) for married couples filing jointly.
- $200 (maximum) for a single person or a married person filing separately.
- support extracurricular activities that require a fee to participate
- can be directed to any of these schools:
Orangedale Early Learning Center, 5048 E. Oak Street
Brunson-Lee Elementary School, 1350 N. 48th Street
Crockett Elementary School, 502 N. 36th Street
Griffith Elementary School, 4505 E. Palm Lane
Tillman Middle School, 4309 E. Belleview
Contact the Balsz Elementary School District at (602) 629-6400.
NOTE: the school district does not issue refunds. Consult your tax advisor to determine how the tax credit will affect your tax return. Your donation must be postmarked by April 15th to be eligible for the previous year.